Communications and Media Expert
The expert is responsible for oversight and coordination of all aspects and is responsible for planning and organizing events and/or meetings for the organization. The Expert will work to strategize, plan, and implement effective special events to educate our constituents, increase awareness of energy efficiency and conservation. Requires extensive awareness and outreach, however, the content development, designing and operationalization is required the expert will assist in tasks. Moreover, also planning to collaborate with tele-school channel launched by Government of Pakistan recently to develop Energy Efficiency and Conservation Awareness Campaign across the country. The expert will work on this assignment and develop the content to be published on tele-school channel. Experience.
Communications and Media Expert will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop, plan and execute communication strategy to sensitize stakeholders and promote energy efficiency and conservation in all sectors of economy.
- Standardize the template for internal and external communications i.e. letter head, cover letter, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Develop branding guidelines institutional reporting and review monthly and annual reports for consistency of template, font and design.
- Design training programs, develop training materials, introduce and organize training workshops/seminars/courses on specific energy efficiency topics in collaboration with relevant academic institutions and concerned organizations.
- Coordinate with print/electronic media for reporting of Energy Efficiency workshops/seminars that are organizes or participate.
- Work towards developing repute at national and provincial level as leading EE&C Authority in the country by developing material to be published in electronic/print media.
- Promote image by highlighting the work being carried out in EE&C domain at national level on social media platform.
- Develop Energy Efficiency and Conservation Awareness Campaigns to be executed across the country i.e. ensure content in local/regional languages for radio and television.
- Minimum qualification is bachelor in Social Sciences or in a relevant discipline from a reputed University recognized by HEC. Postgraduate in relevant field will be preferred.
- This is a Islamabad based position
At least 4-6 years’ experience of which three years’ experience in energy efficiency in the relevant field.
Send your resumes at Pitco.email@example.com Do not forget to mention Communications and Media Expert in the subject line/on envelop. Only those candidates with relevant experience and skill set will be short listed.