Resident Engineer Electrical
- The requisite candidate will be B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical) with minimum experience of 20 years and below the age of 50 to work as Resident Engineer (Electrical) for construction supervision and commissioning of electrical works at LEPCL 660 MW CFPP Bin Qasim Karachi.
- Construction supervision experience of 10 years on construction & commissioning of power plants more than 300 MW capacity (Combined Cycle or Conventional Steam Power Plants or Coal Fired Power Plants) as Resident Engineer (Electrical) / Senior Engineer (Electrical) is a must.
- Experience in O&M of coal fired power plant will be preferred.
- He will be reporting to Consultants’ Chief Resident Engineer, effective liaison with LEPCL / Owners’ Lead Electrical Engineer as well as coordinating with Consultants team of Electrical Engineers and Contractors’ Lead Electrical Engineer at Project Site.
- He will be responsible for reviewing detailed drawings and Method Statements for installation, testing & commissioning of various electrical equipment/system etc. and to lead Consultants’ team of Electrical Engineers assigning them tasks viz. attending Request for Inspections (RFI’s) and witnessing tests on various electrical equipment installed at Site.
- Coordinate with Consultants’ Resident Engineers of other disciplines to achieve the project completion milestones.
- Monitoring the quality & progress of works at Site and participate in Weekly Progress Meeting.
- He will also be responsible to review/approve Electrical ‘As-built drawings’ and handover these to the Client on completion of the Project.
- He will manage and monitor preparation of Punch List for electrical equipment installed at Project Site for submitting / discussing with the Client to finalize for handing over to the Contractor.
Send your resumes at Pitco.firstname.lastname@example.org Do not forget to mention Resident Engineer Electrical in the subject line/on envelop. Only those candidates with relevant experience and skill set will be short listed.