Resident Engineer Mechanical
- The requisite candidate will be B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical) with minimum experience of 20 years and below the age of 50 to work as Resident Engineer (Mechanical/B.o.P) for construction supervision and commissioning of mechanical / B.o.P works at LEPCL 660 MW CFPP Bin Qasim Karachi.
- Construction supervision experience of 10 years on construction & commissioning of power plants more than 300 MW capacity (preferably coal fired) as Resident Engineer (Mechanical / B.o.P) / Senior Engineer (Mechanical / B.o.P) is a must.
- Experience in O&M of coal fired power plant will be preferred.
- He will be reporting to Consultants’ Chief Resident Engineer, effective liaison with LEPCL / Owners’ Lead Mechanical / B.o.P Engineer as well as coordinating with Consultants team of Mechanical / B.o.P Engineers and Contractors’ Lead Mechanical / B.o.P Engineer at Project Site.
- He will be responsible for reviewing detailed drawings and Method Statements for installation, testing & commissioning of various mechanical equipment/system/piping etc. and to lead Consultants’ team of Mechanical Engineers assigning them tasks viz. attending Request for Inspections (RFI’s) and witnessing tests on various equipment installed at Site.
- Coordinate with Consultants’ Resident Engineers of other disciplines to achieve the project completion milestones.
- Monitoring the quality & progress of works at Site and participate in Weekly Progress Meeting.
- He will also be responsible to review/approve Mechanical ‘As-built drawings’ and handover these to the Client on completion of the Project.
- He will manage and monitor preparation of Punch List for mechanical equipment installed at Project Site for submitting / discussing with the Client to finalize for handing over to the Contractor for rectification of defects / discrepancies.
Send your resumes at Pitco.email@example.com Do not forget to mention Resident Engineer Mechanical in the subject line/on envelop. Only those candidates with relevant experience and skill set will be short listed.